Buy now from Amazon and all good online bookshops.
Huge Print Cryptograms in 36 point font
If you want a challenging mental workout, enjoy insightful ideas, or want to discover unexpected solutions, then you also need to experience the thrill of cryptograms. In addition, the quotes from the wise American poets in this book hold so much insight. You will really relate to some of the quotes whether you are American or not. I learned a lot by reading this book and I think you will too. It brings to light such wonderful American wisdom and sayings and really makes you think about the important things in life.
“Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify.”
In this book, you will find:
- Two hundred cryptogram puzzles with profound sayings and quotes from the most famous American poets of the 18th and 19th Centuries. Whitman, Dickinson, Thoreau, Poe, Emerson.
- LARGE PRINT FORMATTING! 36 size easy to read font. Lines are double-spaced so there is plenty of room for making notes.
- No swear words or rude sayings. But sometimes the truth hurts!
- Keep your brain young and fit. Puzzle-solving can slow or reduce cognitive decline.
- One hint per puzzle, full solutions, and an introduction on how to solve cryptograms.